The Massachusetts Public Health Association (MPHA) is a nonprofit organization that promotes a healthy Massachusetts through advocacy, community organizing, and coalition building. We are leaders in the movement to create health equity by addressing the root causes of health and wellness. We promote policies that impact the major drivers of health outcomes, such as access to healthy food, safe affordable housing, and transportation. We also advocate for equitable public health services throughout the Commonwealth.
The Massachusetts Public Health Association is a champion for public health in the Commonwealth. We are a catalyst for change, eliminating health inequities and promoting healthy communities for all.
A Commonwealth where optimal health conditions exist for all.
- Action – Advocating purposefully to solve problems and achieve measurable results
- Collaboration – Achieving systematic change in public health by working together to leverage the resources, time, energy, and ideas of many
- Commitment – Pursuing with tenacity strategic objectives that positively impact public health, both immediate and long-term
- Equity and Social Justice – Working together with communities adversely affected by inequities and promoting policies that contribute to health equity
- Truth – Being an honest and trusted leader in public health, basing decisions, advocacy, and programming on fact-based, scientific evidence
You must be logged in to post a comment.