Organizational and individual members provide critical support for MPHA’s work. Together, we create change by advancing key policies designed to dismantle structural racism, fight poverty, promote healthy eating and active living, expand affordable housing and access to public transportation, and protect essential public health services.
Members are entitled to vote at MPHA’s Annual Meeting and receive our e-newsletter, as well as timely policy updates and action alerts. Organizational members are listed on our website and in our annual report and may qualify for additional benefits depending on membership level.
Want to help create a healthier, brighter future for ALL Massachusetts residents? Become an MPHA member today!
Click here to become an individual member.
Click here to become an organizational member.
Click here to learn more about organizational membership benefits.
Click here to learn more about local board of health membership benefits.
Click here to learn more about college and university membership benefits.
MPHA Organizational Members
College and University Members
Tufts University, School of Medicine Public Health Program
UMass Amherst, School of Public Health and Health Sciences
Local Board of Health Members
Small and Mid-sized Nonprofit Members
- Alliance of Massachusetts YMCAs
- American Heart/American Stroke Association
- Brookline Department of Health and Human Services
- Cambridge Public Health Department
- Casa Myrna Vazquez
- Citizens for Juvenile Justice
- City of Lawrence Mayor’s Health Task Force
- Conference of Boston Teaching Hospitals
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital
- East Boston Social Centers, Inc.
- EMO Health
- Franklin Regional Council of Governments/CHIP
- Groundwork Lawrence
- Health Equity Partnership of North Central Mass, Inc. (CHNA 9)
- Heywood Healthcare
- Institute for Community Health
- Lowell Community Health Center
- Massachusetts Association of Health Boards
- Massachusetts Organization for Addiction Recovery (MOAR)
- Massachusetts Peace Action
- Massachusetts School Nurse Organization
- Project Bread
- Regis College
- Revere on the Move
- Women’s Lunch Place
- Worcester Division of Public Health
You must be logged in to post a comment.