MPHA’s priorities are chosen to have maximum impact on improving public health, to strengthen the organized constituency for public health, and to markedly reduce health inequities.
MPHA Policy Priorities 2017-2018
With a statewide membership we use a combination of advocacy, public education, community organizing, policy development, and coalition leadership to address the following issues:
- Creating Greater Access to Healthy Affordable Food
- Promoting a Healthy Built Environment
- Promoting Community Health Integration
- Safeguarding Universal Public Health Protections
- Advancing Economic Justice