Make a Donation
Join the movement to create healthy communities by dismantling systemic racism, fighting poverty, and promoting equity as a central principle in all public policies. Your gift is fully tax-deductible. MPHA membership is included in any donation $50 and above.
Become an Individual Member
Become a member of MPHA. Your membership gift entitles you to vote at our Annual Meeting. Your gift is fully tax-deductible.
Become a Monthly Supporter
Become a Health Equity Ally with a gift of $5, $10, $20 or more each month, to provide the sustained support that MPHA needs to fight for health equity in Massachusetts.
Give by Mail
Send your check, made payable to Massachusetts Public Health Association. Your gift is fully tax-deductible. Thank you for your support!Massachusetts Public Health Association
50 Federal Street
Boston, MA 02110
Become an Organizational Member
When your organization joins MPHA, it becomes part of a network of change makers across the state. Together we advance key priority areas, including dismantling structural racism, fighting poverty, promoting healthy eating and active living, expanding affordable housing and access to public transportation, and protecting essential public health services.
Join the movement to eliminate health inequities by supporting the Massachusetts Public Health Association! Together, we are helping to create healthy communities for ALL residents of Massachusetts, regardless of their race, income or zip code.
Our work to promote equity as a central principle in all public policies – including the state’s response to the COVID-19 crisis – is changing the conversation. Help us continue to combat racism, reduce poverty, improve access to healthy food, expand affordable housing, advocate for transportation justice, and address other “upstream” drivers of health and wellness. Together, we can create a healthy tomorrow!
To learn more about the benefits of organizational membership, click here.
To learn about the benefits of local board of health membership, click here.
To learn about the benefits of college and university membership, click here.
MPHA Organizational Members
College and University Members
Local Board of Health Members
Small and Mid-sized Nonprofit Members
- Alliance of Massachusetts YMCAs
- American Heart/American Stroke Association
- Brookline Department of Health and Human Services
- Cambridge Public Health Department
- Casa Myrna Vazquez
- Citizens for Juvenile Justice
- City of Lawrence Mayor’s Health Task Force
- Conference of Boston Teaching Hospitals
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital
- East Boston Social Centers, Inc.
- Franklin Regional Councils of Governments/CHIP
- Greater Lowell Health Alliance
- Groundwork Lawrence
- Health Equity Partnership of North Central Mass, Inc. (CHNA 9)
- Heywood Healthcare
- Institute for Community Health
- Lowell Community Health Center
- Massachusetts Association of Health Boards
- Massachusetts Organization for Addiction Recovery (MOAR)
- Massachusetts Peace Action
- Massachusetts School Nurse Organization
- Project Bread
- Revere on the Move
- Women’s Lunch Place
- Worcester Division of Public Health
You must be logged in to post a comment.