Title: Executive Director (part-time)
Organization: MetroWest Free Medical Program
Summary of Position
Are you passionate about helping others? Does working from your remote local office/home meet your needs? Does leading a local non-profit serving those in need sound like an exciting opportunity? MetroWest Free Medical Program (MWFMP),Marlborough and Sudbury based clinics, is seeking a part-time Executive Director.
Providing access to equitable, culturally responsive heath care for lower-income residents, particularly those who are newcomers, recent immigrants and others for whom English is not their primary language, regardless of circumstances, is the heart of our work.
Founded in 2004, staffed by volunteer medical providers, MWFMP serves as an entry point to the health care system for those who are uninsured or insufficiently insured. Since 2004, MWFMP has provided care for morenthan 25,000 medical appointments. Our General Medicine, Women’s Health and Vision Clinics offer onsite services and referrals to specialized care and assessments. We are a critical part of the patient safety net for the MetroWest community. Many of our patients are Portuguese and Spanish speaking.
- Represent MWFMP in the community through active civic participation, developing and maintaining partnerships
- Recruit, hire, train and manage staff and volunteers, partnering with volunteer medical directors to support clinical staff
- Develop and manage to the annual budget (currently $300k-$500k) and oversee successful fundraising to support the budget
- Working with the Board, develop a future vision for MWFMP
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years proven leadership, management, and fundraising experience
- Prior budget (P&L) management experience
- An interest in serving a lower income, non-English speaking population
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop and cultivate relationships
- Flexible workplace
- Flexible work hours (25hrs/week)
- Salary $60,000.00 annually (health insurance not provided)
About MetroWest Free Medical Program
MetroWest Free Medical Program serves as an entry point to the health care system for those who are uninsured or insufficiently insured by providing immediate health-related cared and connection to other health resources.
Health Equity Statement
We believe that health care is a right, not a privilege, and should be accessible to all people, regardless of income level, race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, orientation, or country of origin.
Interested candidates, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com