Title: CEO/Executive Director
Summary of Position
The CEO/Executive Director will be leading a near-term strategic planning process and, subsequently, lead in its successful implementation. The current CEO/Executive Director is excited to welcome a successor and will be available for onboarding as desired.
- Lead the organization to continuously identify opportunities for the work to inform systems and policy changes in honoring and advancing its mission. Assesses the rapidly changing health ecosystem so that MLPB’s offerings remain maximally responsive to changing needs.
- Develop and lead the strategic planning process to ensure the implementation of the organizational mission and financial health of MLPB.
- Monitor and ensure MLPB’s fiscal health in concert with key staff and the Advisory Board.
- Acts as the organization’s primary external ambassador.
- Continue to diversify revenue streams in alignment with evolving government, non-profit and private sector funding opportunities and initiatives.
- Manage and grow a robust pipeline of partnership development opportunities.
- Evaluate and implement strategies that will strengthen the value of MLPB’s offerings for partners.
- Soundly deploy resources, web-based resources and external collaborations to achieve operational goals recognizing the complexity of the law and policy-related landscape impacting health-related social needs (HRSN) at an individual level and the structural drivers of health (SDOH) at the population level.
- Lead the organization to continuously identify opportunities for the work to inform system and policy change.
- Steward the organization and directly supervise several staff.
- Drive continuous quality improvement, quality assurance, and data-driven decision making.
- Drive opportunities to identify and measure evidence-based outcomes to improve services.
- With key staff, oversee organizational compliance, including but not limited to, legal professional responsibility requirements, business and legal requirements, and intellectual property practices.
The physical demands described here are representative of those for this position. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. Work is performed in an office environment and in close proximity to other workers.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to:
- Use standard office equipment.
- Travel to client sites and occasionally travel nationally.
- Handle, or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Reach; traverse; sit (usually for longer periods of time); occasionally ascend/descend; and position self (to) move.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Job is not subject to significant occupational or environmental hazards.
- Likelihood of personal injury would be relatively slight.
- Environmental and work hazards are not present to a measurable degree.
To Apply: To see the complete job posting and to apply, please click here.