Title: Public Health Project Coordinator
Organization: H&HS Consulting Group, LLC
Time-commitment: 20 hours a week
H&HS Consulting Group LLC. partners with coalitions, advocacy groups, municipalities, medical facilities, hospitals, nonprofits, and human service organizations to provide technical assistance in implementing best practices in service delivery. We are experienced and knowledgeable with over a decade of service in the industry. We partner with health and human service organizations as public health research and evaluation subject matter experts, ready to offer innovative solutions.
As a local company based in Southeastern Massachusetts, with an interest in the local community; we offer the very best in personalized services, responding to client’s specific requirements. Since we live and work in the community, we understand the needs of local organizations and health care settings. We understand the importance of commitment to consumers, this is why we want to help organizations become industry leaders in offering exceptional care.
Learn more at www.hhsconsultingroup.com
Duties & Responsibilities
H&HS Consulting Group is currently seeking entrepreneurial, hardworking and committed associates to assist in coordinating ongoing public health research, Community Health Needs Assessments (CHNA), grant writing, Determination of Need projects (DoN), etc. Candidates must possess a passion for public health and advocating for health equity. Must be highly organized, have excellent academic writing experience, critical thinking skills, an analytical eye to detail, with a strong work ethic.
Associates must be fluent with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and be able to provide project coordination, data analysis and interpretation. Must be able to work well independently. Selected candidates will be assisting primarily on DoN and CHNA projects for hospitals based in Massachusetts.
The Associate will assist the Project Manager and/or Principal Consultant with a range of research and report preparation assignments. This temporary position requires an up to 6-month commitment with maximum 20 hours per week. Work hours may fluctuate depending on workload and capacity.
This is a remote work opportunity. Associates are responsible for managing their time in completing assigned tasks from their remote location in MA.
- Coordinate or assist in conducting Focus Groups (virtual or in-person)
- Maintain schedules, communication and project tasks for consultant team and between consultants and clients
- Data entry and review public health data, create table and graphs of raw data using excel and provide brief observations/interpretation of graphed data
- Proofread and edit report drafts
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by contract manager
Associates will be paid at a rate of $20.00 per hour with opportunity to earn more through grant writing assistantship opportunities.
- 3+ years related work in public health research and project coordinating experience; a combination of education and volunteer experience may be considered
- Excellent organizational and detail-oriented skills
- Able to provide written critical analysis of data and reports
- BA/BS in Public Health or related field or working towards completion
- Master-level candidate strongly preferred
- Experience in community-based research is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Access to computer, internet and phone to complete tasks
Interested candidates must email most recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity firm and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for contracting without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law.