Title: Healthcare Analytics Manager
Organization: UMass Medical School
Brief Summary of Position:
Under the general direction of the Director of the Office of Clinical Affairs (OCA) or designee, the Director of Clinical Analytics is responsible for planning, management, and evaluation of the analytics program. This position provides support and works collaboratively with the MassHealth Office of Providers and Plans, the MassHealth Office of Long Term Services and Supports, and the MassHealth Analytics unit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct all analytic reporting activities for Clinical Analytics.
- Develop and generate a dashboard for OCA and for other MassHealth units, as applicable.
- Establish and maintain reporting systems for medical trend, utilization and expense.
- Develop and deliver other appropriate metrics to manage and improve OCA operations and outcomes.
- Ensure that all analysis is performed in a sound and accurate manner.
- Plan, design, develop, and implement new/revised program initiatives.
- Provide expertise around analysis and performance measurement.
- Analyze and determine applicability of data, draw conclusions, and make appropriate recommendations.
- Design and implement data collection and reporting strategies.
- Provide periodic status reports to Director of OCA or designee.
- Master’s Degree in Health Care Administration, Public Health, Public Policy, or equivalent 7 years of professional, administrative, supervisory, or management experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytics and performance measurement.
- Experience in data research related to health care analysis program design, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Ability to understand, apply, and explain pertinent laws, rules regulations, policies and procedures.
- Expertise in computer based tools, including database management, spreadsheets, graphics and word processing.
To view full job posting or to apply please, click here.