Title: Executive Assistant
Brief Summary of Position:
CommunicateHealth is seeking a motivated self-starter with excellent organizational skills. They have a perfectionist eye for detail applies whether you’re coordinating schedules, crafting emails, or capturing meeting notes. They are an effective communicator (both in person and on the telephone) and a problem solver at heart. In addition, you:
• Follow instruction and respond to management direction
• Complete tasks on time and know how to integrate progress check-ins along the way
• Manage your time and tasks responsibly
• Strategically think through options to come up with informed recommendations
• Work well in fast-paced environments and have no trouble completing time-sensitive tasks
• Understand how to use MAC operating systems and software
• Know how to use all features of Microsoft Word and Excel — for example, how to create formulas in excel for budgeting purposes
You’ll work closely with the Chief Strategist to understand the processes currently in place and make each of them more productive. You’ll assist and support the Chief Strategist by:
- Organizing, managing, and completing an array of tasks in an efficient and effective manner
- Handling all the day-to-day happenings, including scheduling, email correspondence, agendas, meeting notes, and action items — and you’ll ensure that all “action items” and “next steps” from meetings are properly executed in a timely fashion
- Taking ownership of many internal projects — and adapting throughout the day to efficiently switch and complete varied tasks
- Staying alert to potential challenges and proactively solving problems
- Thinking through big-picture strategies that support company priorities
- Developing processes and managing document organization and files
- Performing general office and administrative tasks (answering the phone, opening the mail, purchasing supplies)
- Creating Excel spreadsheets
- Assisting with staff meetings, remote conference calls, and scheduling
- You hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as English, business management, finance/accounting, public health, or social sciences.
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience.
- You have experience in office administration in a busy environment with a mix of remote and on-site staff.
- You have experience in website content maintenance.
- You demonstrate familiarity with health literacy principles.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CommunicateHealth is committed to workplace diversity and providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees. We offer highly competitive salaries.
As federal contractors, we are required to ask applicants to submit a voluntary Demographics form, at www.communicatehealth.com/company/contact/. No personnel selections are made based on this information.