Title: Management Analyst III
Organization: Massachusetts Department of Public Health
Brief Summary of Position:
The mission of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) is to prevent illness, injury, and premature death, to assure access to high quality public health and health care services, and to promote wellness and health equity for all people in the Commonwealth. The Bureau of Infectious Disease and Laboratory Sciences (BIDLS) is looking for a qualified candidate who can demonstrate his/her ability to be a self-starter and problem solver and work in collaboration with diverse staff within BIDLS and DPH.
- Assisting in the development of the federal grant process including but not limited to completing the budgets for federal grant applications, monthly grant reconciliations and completion of federal reporting requirements.
- Responsible for creating, tracking and monitoring Labor Cost Management Rules for BIDLS personnel.
- Responsible for reconciliation of BIDLS Personnel Activity Reports.
- Responsible for corrections to payroll transaction for BIDLS accounts.
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking state, federal and trust resources, including personnel and contractual funding.
Applicants must have at least (A) four years of full-time, or equivalent part-time, professional experience in work simplification, management analysis, program analysis, methods analysis, economic analysis, fiscal analysis, financial analysis, budget analysis, program administration, or program management or (B) any equivalent combination of the required experience and the substitutions below.