Join us November 16, 2016 at the DCU Center in Worcester, MA to Move the Public Health Agenda, at the MPHA 2016 Annual Meeting, Expo and Career Fair. This November, MPHA will bring together more than 350 public health professionals and students from across the state to explore ways we can operationalize racial equity within our work, our communities and in our institutions.
For a limited time only, benefit from reduced early bird rates and receive a year of membership along with registration to MPHA’s largest annual networking and educational forum.
The 2016 MPHA Annual Meeting, Expo and Career Fair agenda includes:
- Opening remarks by Monica Bharel, Commissioner of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Not to be missed keynotes delivered by Camara Jones, American Public Health President, and Dr. Sandro Galea, Dean of the Boston University School of Public Health
- A panel of experts who have lead systems change within institutions to improve racial equity, including Joseph Curtatone, Mayor of Somerville
- Member participation in MPHA’s biennial policy priority setting process
- An exposition made up of prominent organizations in the public health space
- Public health career fair and graduate student poster session
Join us in Moving the Public Health Agenda #NoRacialJusticeNoPublicHealth.
Register early and guarantee your place at this timely and important conference.
Click here for information on sponsorship or here for information on exhibiting. For more information or to sponsor or exhibit, contact MPHA Development Director Akosua Ampofo Siever at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 857.263.7072, ext. 113.
Watch our Annual Meeting Event Page for timely updates.