Title: Senior Associate of Communications and Influence
Organization: Ripple and ReThink Health
Brief Summary of Position:
The Rippel Foundation and ReThink Health seeks a highly motivated and skilled Senior Associate of Communications and Influence. S/he will have the opportunity to support and execute on the organization’s first cohesive communications and influence strategy and help build an integrated communications and influence program. This person will be part of a two-person team overseen by the Director of Communications and Influence. As needed, communications consultants are engaged in the work, as well. ReThink Health views communications and influence as a key element of our national social change strategy and we are looking for a talented, skilled writer and communications professional–a real “doer”—to support the Director in developing and leveraging our messages, stories, and positioning among key audiences.
Communications and Influence
- Conceptualize and write an array of print and digital communications materials and content in a clear and compelling manner (blogs, newsletters, stories, reports) and that meet the needs of our communications and influence strategy.
- Develop, execute, and oversee a robust digital media strategy, including maintaining the Rippel Foundation and ReThink Health websites.
- Help to employ diverse outreach tactics to disseminate ReThink Health’s positioning, approach, resources, and stories among key influence audiences.
- Track metrics and analytics, monitor trends, and provide guidance on how to capitalize on potential opportunities.
- Assist the organization with brand-related logistics, including logos, promotional items, stationery, business cards, and URL management.
- Work with Rippel and ReThink Health program and evaluation staff.
- Be proactive in leading new communications and influence opportunities or special projects as they arise.
- Provide general administrative support to the communications and influence work, including scheduling meetings, maintaining Mail Chimp distribution lists, organizing and maintaining files and similar activities.
- Provide support to the editorial calendar.
- Help curate and maintain the ReThink Health library.
- Monitor and field incoming requests and comments from the Foundation’s website and Facebook page.
- A commitment to and passion for our mission and excitement about being part of our high performing team
- At least 5 years working experience in communications, with strong emphasis on writing, editing, proofreading including ability to present concepts verbally; experience with layout and design and professional printing/publishing skills are preferred.
- Highly self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to work and a keen sense of what needs to get done.
- High proficiency in digital and social media, with experience applying that knowledge successfully within a social change context.
- Strong knowledge and use of digital and computer applications and programs includingWord Press, Mail Chimp, social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn); Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and/or InDesign a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with a strong understanding of messaging and reputation management.
- Effective project and time-management skills, with the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Can focus diligently and attentively in the midst of change.
To Apply: Interested candidates should apply via: www.rippelfoundation.org/about-us/employment-opportunities