Title: Office and Human Resources Coordinator
Organization: Health Resources in Action, Inc.
Brief Summary of Position:
Health Resources in Action Inc. is searching for an Office & Human Resources Coordinator to provide office support and administrative assistance to a busy Human Resources & Operations department. The person in this role will be responsible for recruitment logistics, new hire set up and processing, and updating personnel files and records. The Coordinator will also manage the office supply inventory, facilitate the maintenance of a functional office environment, assist with credit card purchases, and support organization-wide event planning.
This is a dynamic, fast-paced opportunity that requires a keen attention to detail and an ability to work well and calmly under pressure. This is a full time, non-exempt position.
- Posts and manages all open requisitions
- Works with hiring managers and the Human Resources Director on booking phone screens and interviews
- Fields questions from applicants over the phone and email
- Prepares office space for new hires and ensures it is stocked, welcoming and tidy
- Works with IT Coordinator to prepare computer, phone, etc.
- Enters new hires into the HRIS system (TriNet) and all other organizational systems
- Completes background checks as required for new hires.
- Learns, maintains and keeps Human Resources systems up to date
- Processes any employee changes in HRIS system
- Keeps Human Resources forms on Intranet up to date
- Administers staff surveys as requested;
- Assists Human Resources & Operations Director with headcount reports and reporting
- Maintains on site personnel records
- Specials projects as assigned.
- Offices Supply Management
- Orders office supplies and manages inventory
- Streamlines supply and equipment purchasing systems
- Builds and maintains relationships with all supply vendors
- Keeps supply and productions rooms tidy and well stocked
- Maintains shared office spaces (i.e. reception, conference rooms) and ensures they appear clean and attractive
- Acts as a liaison with building management for facilities issues
- Assistd in coordinating office moves
- Playd role as gatekeeper for the organization’s credit card and ensured all paperwork is complete before a purchase is made
- Aids Administrative & Finance Assistant on monthly credit card reconciliation
- Completes vendor check requests for department purchases
- Helps prepare mailing, courier and overnight package shipping
- Collects and distributes mail and incoming packages daily
- Assists in party planning, meeting, and event coordination
- Troubleshoots with staff on minor IT issues as needed (ex. trouble with Skype, printer jam)
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- One to three years of related experience in office administration
- Experience with Human Resources, payroll and benefits preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in liberal arts, business administration, or a relevant field
- Advanced skills with the Microsoft Offices Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Skype For Business)
- Effective communicator – both oral and written
- Strong project management skills with an excellent attention for detail and accuracy
- HRIS data entry experience is a plus.
- A commitment to value diversity of thought, backgrounds, and perspectives
- Ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality and discretion
- Collegial and outgoing nature with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and also to contribute to a team
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to understand new tasks quickly
- Ability to anticipate needs and address them before a formal request for help is made
- An interest in HRIA’s mission
- Ability to work calmly under pressure with a sense of humor and perspective
- Eagerness to increase responsibilities as organization develops.
To Apply: To see more information and to apply, submit resume and cover letter of interest here.