Title: Conference Planning Consultant
Organization: Mssachusetts Public Health Association
Brief Summary of Position:
MPHA is seeking a consultant to assist the MPHA Development Director to plan and execute MPHA’s Annual Meeting and Exposition taking place in Worcester on November 16th. The Annual Meeting and Exposition takes place at the DCU in Worcester Massachusetts each fall and brings together some 300 MPHA members largely comprised of public health students and professionals. The purpose of the meeting is to bring together MPHA members and supporters, provide education, celebrate and inspire action for the year ahead. This consultancy will begin August 15th and end November 23rd.
- Coordinates MPHA Annual Meeting and Exposition, reporting to the Development Director
- Identifies a minimum of 18 paying sponsors
- Serves as the point person on-site to manage day-of logistics for a smooth event
- Develops and executes communication plan to drive attendance to the MPHA Annual Meeting and Exposition, with Development Director’s approval
- Ensures organizational members and sponsors are registered and receive appropriate materials and support. This includes:
Quality marketing materials produced on time
Online registrants correctly captured in Salesforce.
Day of event registration is organized and efficient.
Organizational members and sponsors interested in an exhibitor table receive appropriate tables and support equipment.
To Apply: For more details, click here.
To apply, submit
– A proposal including a summary of similar projects you have worked on
– A work plan that provides information about proposed activities and a timetable for completing the process within the period of performance
– Three references for prior similar projects. Include the current contact information for each reference.