Title: Communication Associate
Brief Summary of Position: CommunicateHealth is a mission-based consulting company that helps public and private sector organizations simplify health information. It offers design healthcare services, personal health tools, public health and emergency communications, and innovative interactive media. CommunicateHealth employs a talented team of plain language writers, designers, developers, and usability specialists dedicated to creating health information and services that are attractive and easy to use. CommunicateHealth is committed to making a difference in the world and in the lives of its employees.
CommunicateHealth is looking for an individual to fill its full-time position in Northampton, MA or Rockville, MD. An ideal candidate has strong written, verbal, and multitasking skills.
- Writes content for print and interactive tools
- Helps to maintain content and images for large federal health websites
- Conducts internet research and environmental scans
- Provides support for research projects such as scheduling research participants and taking notes
- Supports multi-disciplinary teams of writers, designers, researchers, and web developers
- Schedules client and team meetings
- Drafts meeting agendas and taking meeting notes
- Maintains project schedules and timelines
- Drafts written project performance reports
- Completes onsite administrative tasks
- Interfaces professionally with high-level clients
- Pictures Public Health maintenance and research
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as communication, public health, English, or the social sciences
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience
- Experience with project coordination, including the development and control of schedules and timelines
- Experience in office administration in a busy environment with a mix of remote and on-site staff
- Experience with health communication and/or formative research projects.
- Experience in website content maintenance including content management systems such as Drupal and basic HTML
- Familiarity with Mac operating system and software
- Demonstrated familiarity with health literacy principles.
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Deadline: June 22, 2016.