Title: Administrative Associate
Brief Summary of Position: CommunicateHealth is a mission-based consulting company that helps public and private sector organizations simplify health information. It offers design healthcare services, personal health tools, public health and emergency communications, and innovative interactive media. CommunicateHealth employs a talented team of plain language writers, designers, developers, and usability specialists dedicated to creating health information and services that are attractive and easy to use. CommunicateHealth is committed to making a difference in the world and in the lives of its employees.
CommunicateHealth is looking for an individual to fill its part-time position in Northampton, MA. An ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with excellent organizational skills.
- Supports invoicing, contract management, accounting, time-keeping, human resources and more
- Completes general office and administrative tasks (answering the phone, checking the mail, purchasing supplies)
- Manages filing and document organization
- Provides excel document support
- Maintains office calendar
- Assists with staff meetings, remote conference calls, and scheduling
- Interacts professionally with high-level clients
- Manages staff IT requests with IT vendor
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as English, public health, or social sciences.
- At least 2 years of professional experience.
- Experience in office administration in a busy environment with a mix of remote and on-site staff.
- Experience in website content maintenance.
- Demonstrated familiarity with health literacy principles.
To Apply: Send cover letter, resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: June 22, 2016.