Title: Clinical Instructor
Organization: University of Massachusetts Lowell, Department of Public Health
Brief Summary of Position: The Public Health program at the University of Massachusetts Lowell is committed to academic excellence and diversity within the faculty, staff, and students and seeks a full time, non-tenure-track clinical faculty member with expertise in Public Health. The position requires proficiency and experience to fulfill the role of experiential learning coordinator in both the undergraduate and graduate programs in Public Health.
- Works with internal collaborators in the College of Health Sciences and other colleges within the University, as well as with local clinical practices, industry, and community partners
- Teaches courses with significant experiential components
- Organizes and supervises practicum placements for undergraduate and graduate students
- Works collaboratively with faculty in Public Health to coordinate practicum experiences
- Excellence in teaching and building partnerships with community organizations to facilitate student learning through various experiential education experiences, particularly practicum placements and service-learning for both undergraduate public health and graduate MPH students
- Experience in coordinating and developing campus-community partnerships to promote student engagement and professional preparation
- Excellence in teaching, mentoring, and advising
- Exceptional organizational and management skills
- Ability to work with diverse populations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- A masters degree in field related to public health and experience with campus-community partnerships are required
To Apply: View full job description and apply, here. Application will remain open until the position is filled.
Start Date: September 1, 2016.