Title: Mental Health Clinician
Organization: Martha Eliot Health Center, Boston Children’s Hospital
Brief Summary of Position: Part-time clinical social work position to provide brief psychotherapy in the Primary Care clinics at the Martha Eliot Health Center, a pediatric primary care site of Boston Children’s Hospital. This grant-funded position is part of an effort to integrate behavioral health services into primary care.
- psychosocial assessment
- crisis intervention
- resource information
- referral and coordination
- psychosocial consultation to multidisciplinary health care team
- opportunities for program development.
- Flexibility and ability to work in fast-paced dynamic environment essential
- Excellent communication skills necessary
- Experience in community agency, medical environment and/or child development helpful
- LCSW or LICSW required
Persons of diversity strongly encouraged to apply. Spanish language skills strongly preferred.
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume to Elise Gottesman at: Elise.Gottesman@childrens.harvard.edu