Title: Adolescent Social Worker
Organization: Martha Eliot Health Center, Boston Children’s Hospital
Brief Summary of Position: Full time clinical social work position to provide a wide range of direct clinical services and case management to adolescents, adults and their families in the Primary Care clinics at the Martha Eliot Health Center, a pediatric primary care site of Boston Children’s Hospital
- Psychosocial assessment.
- Crisis intervention.
- Resource information.
- Referral and coordination.
- Psycho-social consultation to multidisciplinary team.
- Opportunities for program development.
- Flexibility and ability to work in fast-paced dynamic environment essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in community agency, medical environment, adolescent and adult populations helpful.
- LCSW or LICSW required.
Persons of diversity strongly encouraged to apply. Spanish language skills strongly preferred.
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume to Elise Gottesman at: Elise.Gottesman@childrens.harvard.edu