Title: Development and Program Evaluation Intern
Organization: CYCLE Kids
Brief Summary of Position: The CYCLE Kids mission is to improve the health and wellness of children through regular physical activity. Teaching the simple joy of riding a bike, CYCLE Kids empowers children to develop positive, safe, and active lifelong habits. Their program is an 8 week curriculum in bicycling and nutrition for 4th and 5th grade students in elementary school.
CYCLE Kids is looking for an Intern to assist with grant writing and program evaluation projects. Building on 12 years of consistent growth, CYCLE Kids is now poised to accelerate to a national level.
This is a part-time internship, working closely with the Executive Director and Program Manager.
- Grant Writing
- Research grants that align with the mission of CYCLE Kids and fund program growth.
- Assist the team in grant drafting, writing, and editing
- Program Evaluation
- Collect, code, and record student program surveys.
- Strong writing skills; interest in learning the fundamentals of grant writing.
- Strong organizational and communications skills.
- Ability to work independently with moderate supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A desire to have an impact on the health and wellness of children.
- Undergraduate or Graduate student with public health or wellness focus.
- Minimum 6 month commitment.
To Apply: Submit a cover letter and CV or resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.