Title: Executive Director
Organization: Adolescent Consultation Services
Brief Summary of Position: Adolescent Consultation Services (ACS) provides specialized diagnostic and therapeutic services to court-involved children and their families in Middlesex County and Greater Boston. Although histories and circumstances vary, all ACS kids have experienced serious setbacks such as learning disabilities, family substance abuse, medical and mental health problems, poverty and cultural adjustment issues due to recent immigration.
Clear priorities for the new executive director include:
- Adeptly shepherding the organization through its first leadership transition in close to forty years
- Transitioning relationships with supporters, stakeholders and partners long held by the retiring executive director
- Sustaining a highly effective fundraising program to allow ACS to continue to offer a broader suite of services than other Juvenile Court clinics
- Designing and implementing an organization structure that complements the new leader’s skill set.
A Successful candidate will be a:
- Skilled nonprofit manager
- Politically astute networker and collaborator
- Respectful, Inclusive and Effective Leader and Developer of Staff
- Advocate for Youth and Clinics
- Clinical Leader
To Apply: Click here for full job description and to apply.