Title: Client Services Case Manager
Organization: Harbor Health Services, Inc.
Brief Summary of Position:
The Client Services Case Manager works as part of the Client Services Unit and provides ongoing case management, treatment adherence support and supportive referrals for patients receiving care at the health centers affiliated with Harbor Health Services, Inc. The Case Manager assumes an important role as a member of their assigned clinical teams working closely with the primary care providers and other health center staff to coordinate medical and social services.
- Public benefit screening
- Appointment coordination
- Referral management, crisis intervention, supportive referrals to housing, food stamps and other services, as well as health education and advocacy around issues of substance abuse, domestic violence, abuse and neglect, parenting, child development, developmental and physical disabilities, HIV/AIDS and chronic disease management
- Develop and implement care plans in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams as assigned by the Client Services Supervisor
- Facilitating client group meetings, health visits and navigating patients through services and supporting systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Human Services or Related Field
- One year of Case Management experience
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to prioritize, organize and schedule busy work days
- Basic business writing skills, basic skills in effectively using Microsoft Office applications: specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
Substitutions for Skills, Experience and Education:
License in Social Work (LSW) for BA/BS and years of experience, MSW for one year of experience, LADC (License in Alcohol and Drug Counseling) for year of experience, five years of experience in Case Management for the BA/BS.
To Apply: email Rachael Cooper, LICSW, Manager of Client Services, Harbor Health Services at: RCooper@hhsi.us