Title: House Manager
Multiple Locations: Newton, Reading, Hopedale, Melrose
Organization: Riverside Community Care
Brief Summary of Position:
Community Based Flexible Supports provide adult individuals referred by the Department of Mental Health with access to rehabilitation, clinical treatment, employment, housing, wellness and peer services, with ancillary supports that will be coordinated in partnership with the individual. Services are designed to be flexible and to promote resiliency and recovery for all participants.
This role is a great opportunity to utilize personal strengths, interests, and creativity in fostering a safe, supportive living environment for persons served. The House Manager will function as part of a multi-disciplinary team within CBFS in order to help support the rehabilitative goals for individuals served by the program.
- provide leadership to staff through direct oversight, individual supervision, orientation and training;
- facilitate staff meetings;
- coordinate staff schedules and complete time sheets;
- oversee the program’s fiscal matters (i.e. rep-payee, petty cash and program credit card);
- complete other aspects of program management
- The House Manager will oversee operations of an assigned congregate site program, ensuring that programs provide safe environments that facilitate effective rehabilitation and recovery for people served and will coordinate with the multi-disciplinary mobile team staff and people served in developing and implementing individual action plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in the English language) required.
- Must be able to work some evening hours and provide 24-hour on-call coverage on rotation, and to respond to emergency calls as necessary
- Must have valid driver’s license and available, dependable transportation and willingness to provide transportation to persons served in personal vehicle, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; High School Degree/GED and a minimum of three years related experience considered
- Supervisory experience preferred
To Apply: Interested applicants can apply at http://www.riversidecc.org/careers/