Title: Home Based Family Services Clinical Supervisor
Organization: Riverside Community Care
Brief Summary of Position:
Supervise a dynamic, creative team to provide home based & group therapy and provide senior clinical input to IHT/FP team members.
The Clinical Supervisor assists the Program Director in program planning, knowledge of referral resources for youth and families service, development and oversight, implementation of program policies and goals, and monitoring of cultural and linguistic competency of services.
The Clinical Supervisor also provides 24 hour on-call back up to clinical staff in rotation with managers and provides direct service to assigned cases with 24 hour on-call consultation to them.
Competitive salary and benefits, an outstanding employee training program, and opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Ability to respond to youth, families and staff in an empowering, sensitive and respectful manner
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a clinical team, understand and work with complex systems, and utilize supervision to support professional growth
- Masters or Doctoral Degree in Clinical Mental Health discipline and independent clinical licensure required (LICSW or LMFT)
- 1-2 years of clinical supervisory responsibility in child mental health or similar human services setting
- 4 years of clinical experience in a multi-disciplinary mental health setting with minimum of four years post licensure
To Apply: Interested applicants can apply at http://www.riversidecc.org/careers/