Title: Home-Based Child & Family Clinician
Location: Lynnfield, Ma
Organization: Riverside Community Care
Brief Summary of Position:
Full-time salaried opportunity for a clinician to work as part of a family Therapy Team to provide a range of intensive home and community based services to children ages 3-20, and their families. Warm and collegial work environment.
- Provide culturally competent diagnostic assessment, service planning, individual and family counseling, crisis intervention, case management, and coordination of services to assist families in maintaining their children within the home.
- Excellent supervision and training provided.
- Flexible schedule, including some evenings.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook)
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable personal vehicle for transportation
- Master’s Degree in a clinical Mental Health discipline
- Independent license preferred but not necessary
- 2 years family counseling or home-based clinical work preferred
To Apply: Interested applicants can apply at http://www.riversidecc.org/careers/