Title: Executive Director
Organization: YWCA of Western Massachusetts
Brief Summary of Position:
The YWCA of Western Massachusetts (YWCA), a stable, respected community-based organization focused on empowering women, children, girls and their families, is looking to launch its next phase of growth. The YWCA is seeking an experienced leader with strong interpersonal and communication skills and a passion for serving women and girls.
- A Passion and commitment for YWCA’s Mission to eliminate racism and empower women.
- A Collaborator and Bridge Builder who can forge collaborative relationships and partnerships with public, private and non-profit constituencies and community residents and stakeholders.
- A Visionary and Strategist who is politically savvy and possesses a practical strategic approach and a demonstrated ability to grow the organization to achieve its full potential.
- Non-Profit Acumen, experienced in effective financial, operational, and organizational management in a nonprofit agency of the YWCA’s size and complexity.
- A Communicator with excellent written and oral communications skills and a spokesperson who is comfortable in large public settings.
- An Effective Fundraiser and Resource Manager who is experienced in acquiring and managing diverse funding.
- A Team Builder who will demonstrate a shared commitment to diversity and inclusion, as well as a capacity for actualizing an inclusive work environment.
- Experience Working with Boards to work with our board of directors to carry out our mission.
- Program Wisdom, with success with employing best practices for underserved populations and approaches to equality for women.
- A Master’s Degree with 10 years of experience is preferred; A Bachelor’s Degree with experience will be considered.
To apply: Click here for more information and to apply.