Title: Drupal/ PHP Developer
Organization: CommunicateHealth, Inc.
Brief Summary of Position:
You are an experienced Drupal/PHP developer with a proven interest in developing accessible, easy-to-use web based applications and tools. You are proficient in Drupal development, including custom module development, working with contributed modules including Features and Workbench moderation, core API, content creation, Views and theming. You enjoy working independently and collaboratively, have experience giving and receiving feedback and have outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail. You are passionate about making health information easier to understand and use.
- Develop reusable and interactive web-based tools, mobile apps, and consumer websites
- Consult and provide guidance on development projects for clients from federal and state government as well as private companies and non-profits
- Work closely with our team of front-end developers on in-house deliverables
- Communicate recommendations and requirements clearly (verbally and in writing) with internal staff, non-technical clients and technical partners
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients and project managers
To apply: email@example.com
Deadline: July, 11th