Title: Contract Administrator Consultant
Brief Summary of Position:
You are an experienced Contract Administrator, knowledgeable about contracting and invoicing for government and non-government contracts, including time and materials, firmfixed price, fixed-price, and IDIQ contracts. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter with excellent organizational skills. Your perfectionist eye for detail applies to every task that you do. In addition, you:
- Work well in fast-paced environments and have no trouble completing time-sensitive tasks
- Manage your time and tasks responsibly
- Exercise good judgment and handle confidential and sensitive issues
- Have strong computer skills with advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel (for creating detailed, and complex budgets), and Outlook
- Work well with team members and senior staff
The primary responsibility of the Contracts Administrator is to support full life-cycle contract and subcontract management, which includes support and participation in pre-award, postaward, and closeout activities for U.S. government and private contracts and subcontracts. You’ll assist in the review and preparation of documents necessary support all of the
company’s contracts and you’ll work directly with project managers to coordinate the appropriate reviews and approvals needed to process invoices. You’ll also:
- Prepare and negotiate Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Subcontracts, and other related agreements
- Ensure that contracts, subcontracts, and other agreements are managed in accordance with company policies, laws and regulations, and contract requirements
- Coordinate and participate in proposal, bid, and business development activities — and prepare cost and price analysis
- Identify and mitigate contract risks
- Monitor and track contract performance (contract schedules, deliverables, invoicing, and payments)
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships
- Maintain and meticulously organize contract files and records
- Perform spontaneous, quick-turn around duties assigned by management
- Make recommendations for improving policies and procedures and assist in implementing them
- Create budgets and budget shells for the company’s contracts
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, contracts, or finance
- Minimum of 2 years of professional contracting experience
- Experience using QuickBooks
- Experience interfacing with national and federal government clients
- Master’s degree in business, contracts, or finance
- Experience using Bill Quick time and billing software
To Apply: Please send cover letter, resume and three references to email@example.com by March 13, 2015.
CommunicateHealth is committed to workplace diversity and providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees.
We offer highly competitive compensation.
As federal contractors, we are required to ask applicants to submit a voluntary Demographics form, at www.communicatehealth.com/company/contact/. No personnel selections are made based on this information.