Title: Health Policy Research Manager (Research & Writing)
Organization: Trust for America’s Health (TFAH)
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Brief Summary of Position:
Trust for America’s Health (TFAH), seeks a public policy researcher and writer to manage public health research projects and write policy reports. Candidates should have demonstrable quantitative and qualitative research skills and experience writing effectively for policy audiences. TFAH is a national non-profit organization dedicated to advocating for the improvement of the nation’s public health system. Some research focus areas at TFAH include prevention, obesity, infectious disease and other public health issues, and analysis of public health budgets. Position reports to Director of Public Affairs.
Minimum five years of professional research and writing experience. Advanced degree in relevant area is preferred.
- Quantitative and qualitative research skills
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Ability to manage projects, timelines, and deadlines
- Ability to translate science and technical issues to general audiences
- Ability to work with and manage relationships with external research partners and reviewers
- Willingness to be strong team player
To apply: Send resume, cover letter, and salary history via e-mail to email@example.com.
Trust for America’s Health is an equal opportunity employer. www.healthyamericans.org.