Title: Executive Assistant
Brief Summary of Position:
LivableStreets seeks a detail-oriented individual with experience in an office setting to serve as Executive Assistant to the Executive Director. The Executive Assistant will work to maintain and improve LivableStreets internal systems and be instrumental in ensuring day-to-day operations run efficiently and effectively to help achieve our strategic plan
- Reporting to the Executive Director, the Executive Assistant will play a critical internal role, with responsibilities ranging from database system administrator to managing production of external communications and office management. The Executive Assistant will work to maintain and improve LivableStreets internal systems to help with future growth and help be responsive to an ever-increasing demand for the organization’s services. The ideal candidate will be a systems thinker and detailed-oriented with the ability to streamline our systems.
- Maintain contact and membership database to update information and members’ account status, administer renewal process, and create reports for staff as needed.
- Assist in tracking of the organization’s financial records, and prepare for the monthly appointment with Executive Director and Treasurer.
- Coordinate external email calendar; planning, scheduling, and managing production of email communications.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing funds, including tracking incoming and external invoices and payments.
- Identify and implement new technology, resources, and processes to increase organizational efficiency.
- Produce monthly donation acknowledgment thank you letters.
- Respond to general requests, phone calls, and emails.
- Order office supplies and event supplies as requested/needed.
- Manage monthly upkeep of office space, and identify and implement office layout improvements as needed.
- Manage and troubleshoot with outside vendors, office systems, including telephone, voice mail, computer and IT issues.
- Assist with special projects; including assisting at meetings and events
This is a great opportunity for an individual with the following qualifications to take on an essential position in a small and growing non-profit. The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years experience in an office setting, preferably in a non-profit office setting.
- Experience working with donor databases and Excel expertise a must. Familiarity with QuickBooks, Salesforce CRM, Soapbox, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and social media platforms preferred.
- Experiencing working with senior nonprofit leaders
- Experience assisting or volunteering at events for 10-500 people a plus.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work evenings sometimes to assist with work related meetings, events, and public presentations.