Title: The Racial and Ethnic Approaches to Health (REACH) Coalition Coordinator
Organization: Old Colony YMCA
Job Type: Full-time
Brief Summary of Position:
The Racial and Ethnic Approaches to Community Health (REACH) Coalition Coordinator is responsible for the day to day functioning of the coalition. The coordinator will facilitate meetings and conduct focus groups and key informant interviews. This person will administer the policies and programs of the Association including all REACH grant requirements of reporting and the Community Action Plan. Additionally, the REACH Coordinator will provide strategies in Stoughton and Brockton in coalition-building and community assessment.
- Work with coalition to implement REACH Community Action Plan.
- Provide leadership and direction in the development of short- and long-range plans; gather, interpret and prepare data for studies, reports and recommendations; coordinate coalition activities with other departments and agencies as needed
- Ensure concise and consistent information is communicated to coalition and community members and staff
- Develop relationship with community leaders in both Stoughton and Brockton
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Public Health or Equivalent or equivalent desirable
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills; bilingual abilities are a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Grant writing and fiscal management skills necessary
- Familiarity with statistical software
- 3-5 years experience working in the human service field
- Expertise in prevention strategies (Strategic Prevention Framework)
- Experience conducting research including data collection
- Community organizing
- Experience working with diverse populations
Send resume and cover letter to Joyce Dwyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.