Title: Project Manager, Prevention and Wellness Trust Fund
Organization: Lowell Community Health Center
Job Type: Full-time, salaried
Brief Summary Position:
The Prevention and Wellness Trust Fund (PWTF) Project Manager (PM) will oversee all PWTF Grant Activities for the clinical partner, Lynn Community Health Center (LCHC). The PWTF is a collaborative partnership of community-based, municipal and clinical organizations that have come together to achieve our shared goals of decreasing preventable risk factors and improving the management of four chronic conditions: Asthma, Tobacco Use, Hypertension and Falls among the Elderly. The Project Manager will provide coordination of communication and project deliverables and will act as a team leader providing direction and support to PWTF program staff. In addition, the Project Manager will collaborate with the Coordinating and Community Partners participating in the Lynn PWTF coalition in carrying out the responsibilities as the clinical partner.
• BS or MS or the equivalent in public health, health science, industrial engineering or related field
• Must be able to manage multiple programs/projects simultaneously with ease and efficiency, and produce quality results in a fast paced environment
• Think and work independently and analytically on assigned projects to meet milestones and action items
• Effective time management, highly organized, and detail oriented
• Superior communication, planning, and client service skills
• Demonstrated integrity, dependability, sound judgment, teambuilding and resourcefulness to establish and maintain collaborative, positive, and effective working relationships with multiple and diverse multicultural environment of care and with community stakeholders
• Ability to listen carefully to understand, respond, and problem-solve efficiently and effectively to address concerns and interests of LCHC
• Strong computer skills, especially in MS Office suite products, e.g., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Demonstrated project management or project coordination skills.
• Proven skills and knowledge base necessary for clinical decision making and care delivery.
• Ability to function independently and seek assistance with unusual problems.
• Strong interpersonal and customer relations skills.
• Demonstrated effective teaching skills.
• Demonstrated supervisory or management experience.
• Demonstrated superb written language skills.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.