Organization: Union of Concerned Scientists
Brief Summary of Positions Available:
- Communications Officers (2): Lead media campaigns on renewable energy, climate change, clean vehicles, and the misuse of science. Work hard, sleep with a clear conscience.
- Copywriter: Have a knack for crafting persuasive advertisements and fundraising materials? Does beautifully executed marketing material make your heart skip a beat? Channel your inner Don Draper—without the drama.
- Data Analyst: Wake up, track stats, advocate effective strategies, save the world. Number crunching has never been so fun.
- Multimedia Producer: A “Jill of all trades”—infographic designer, video developer, project manager, storyteller. Wow us daily with your creative genius.
- Production Coordinator: If you were a dog you’d be a border collie—one that corrects sheep typos. Showcase your organizational skills by shepherding our reports from conception to publication.
- Social Media Coordinator: Do you <3 Neil DeGrasse Tyson? Do you craft a mean meme and scoff at folks who need more than 140 characters to communicate? Combine your passion for science, social media, and change.
View all available positions, descriptions of responsibilities, and application deadlines
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org