This documentary explores how a strong start for all our kids leads not only to better individual life course outcomes, but also to healthier, safer, better educated, more prosperous, and more equitable communities. Created by the producers of Unnatural Causes: Is Inequality Making Us Sick?
Friday, October 17, 2014
8:00 am – 2:30 pm
The DCU Center
Take the train to the meeting! The DCU center is a short walk from Union Station in downtown Worcester.
The meeting will also feature:
- A panel discussion following the documentary
- Plenty of opportunities for networking
- Exhibitor tables featuring organizations from around the Commonwealth
- The unveiling of MPHA’s new strategic plan
- A short walking tour of Worcester
For more information, contact Kara Keenan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 857-263-7072, x113